Friday, May 31, 2013

Cashton Denham Sheppard

Cashton Denham was born Monday afternoon, heres the story... We woke up at 6:00a.m. monday morning and headed over to Jordan valley hospital to be induced. I could not sleep very well that night, because I was just too exited. I was hooked up at about 7:30 and they checked me and I was still at a 4. I labored till about 1:00 and I started to feel like I needed to push, they checked me and sure enough I was a 10 and ready to go. I pushed about 5 minutes and he was born. I didn't even tare!!! He weighed 7lbs. 9 ounces and 19 inches long. He is very sweet! We all have been in love with this new boy in our family. When I first found out I was pregnant I was scared to death! This was not planned and I was so nervous. I received a blessing and it said that this time around things would be easier. Looking back on the pregnancy it has been easier. I was able to work out and teach all my work out classes till the very end, I wasn't sick at all, and the labor was so smooth and easy. I have had really long labors in the past and this was so much easier. I have seen this blessing come to pass, the Lord is truly watching over me and I know he loves me! How grateful I am for that :)

4 comments:

Kait said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting, newborn babies are so fun!

Laura said...

Congrats!!! Can't wait to meet hime

Cheyenne and Seth and Co. said...

So SO happy for you! He's so so sweet!

Carolyn Howell said...

Congrats Camie & JD! He is one handsome baby!!! Sorry I am so slow! When will I see you???