Wednesday, May 22, 2013

38 weeks

Well here is my last pregnancy post! I still remember finding out that I was pregnant and the shock that came with it. :) And now I am having my THIRD baby in just days. I went to the Dr today and they told me I am dilated to a 4! My Dr thinks I will go any day now. She also moved my induction day up to memorial day if I make it that long. I was way surprised to find out that I was that dilated, I am like a ticking time bomb now. I am so grateful for the healthy pregnancy that I have had. I have been able to teach all my gym classes, sometimes that's 6 times a week. The next post will be of our little Cashton. Wish us luck:)

1 comment:

Cheyenne and Seth and Co. said...

Yay! I seriously can't wait! I want to hold him so much! I'm so so so SO excited for you guys!